Vacation, where have you gone?

6:48 PM

I started a blog post about 2 weeks ago, right after I got back from vacation, however, I was using my used/new to me macbook and I couldn't figure out how to manipulate my pictures the way I wanted so I gave up. I figured since I was all alone in the office after work hours, I would attempt again. I must say though that this post doesn't hold the wit and creativity that it once did 2 weeks ago.

The rundown of my vacation included Mobile, Perdido Key, Navarre, and Marietta or to simplify, AL, FL, and GA. I spent 10 days with great friends, mainly from seminary. Here are a few highlights.


John and I outside his apartment in Mobile. He used to work at Starbucks with me in Ruston.
Me and Avery at the beach! The really funny Smith family photo shoot! This is the way Avery looked for most of it:)
I love this one! Avery's screaming; Garrett's laughing; Grant's not sure what to think.
My personal favorite! I took this one with my "professional" camera.
The Rutherfords: Becca (seminary friend), Hannah (3), and Payton (3-weeks) in Navarre.
The Syferts, DP, and me outside PF Changs in GA. Luke and DP are 2 other good friends from seminary. My favorite purchase from my trip! I found this outside an antique shop in Marietta!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images