What's in your basket, lady?

9:06 PM

I initially came to my blog to actually reflect further on what the Lord is teaching me, but alas, I'm distracted by the bike lady that is sitting across from me sniffing her wheat soy milk. Now typically I don't like to stare at people, but this lady is something else. She rode up to Starbucks about half and hour or so on her bike. No biggie...people ride their bikes here all the time. Of course, usually it's my co-workers and usually it's during the day. She immediately walks in with her groceries. I kid you not. She sits down at the booth table across from me and begins to unpack all kinds of things....a couple of bottles of some type of drink, maybe?, a styrofoam cup that I'm guessing also contains a beverage, a Wendy's baked potato, and some Mrs. Dash-type seasoning. Now here's where I'm confused. Why did she ride her bike to Starbucks to partake of her dinner? She hasn't ordered anything since she's been here. She's just happily enjoying the contents of her grocery bag of food. A few minutes later I watched as she headed out to her bike again and brings back her box of wheat soy milk. Maybe she'll use it for a specialty latte.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images