It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

2:27 PM

So what's up with it snowing in TX and a good portion of LA but not Ruston! Earlier this week I traveled to The Woodlands to visit my best friend, April, and celebrate her 30th birthday a little early. It was in the 70's everyday until Wednesday when it was time for me to drive back to Ruston. Everyone kept telling me to watch out for rain, snow, and/or ice. I saw none of these things...just a lot of dreary clouds. As I'm pulling into Ruston, I get a message from April that it's snowing in the Houston area! I hadn't lost hope that we, too, would get some wintry weather. I even stayed up a little later to see if maybe Father Snow would come. Nope. I wake up to find that instead, the New Orleans area had been blanketed! I have to say I was a little disappointed...that is, until I found out that many people were without power, meaning without HEAT! That made me feel a little better. Anyway, here are some pics of the precious children in my life! These were taken for the Smith family Christmas cards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avery actually preferred eating the candy:)
Amazing that they're all looking at me AND smiling!
So sweet...sometimes:) This is their "naughty or nice" pose.
Precious girl!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images