Petition.

3:53 PM

This is from my friend, Chris' blog. As most of you know, I too, have been deeply impacted by the LA Tech Wesley Foundation. I would ask that you prayerfully consider giving. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As many of you know I have been an intern at the Wesley Foundation at LA Tech for the past year. I couldn't ask for a more amazing job and am blessed every day by the things I witness God doing. I love watching God move in the lives of college students. I have witnessed amazing and life transforming things though this ministry in my own life as well as the lives of students I meet.

One of those transforming ways is summer mission trips. The purpose of these trips is to expand the life perspective of college students so they can see outside of themselves and serve the needs of people in other places. We are called to love our neighbors and for us, that is anyone! This year we took on a lot and felt God was calling us to a large vision of the world by opening the doors for three international mission trips: Cambodia, Haiti, and China. Our teams leave in two weeks and we still have over $24,000 left to raise. I am asking you to consider donating $10-$20 towards these trips. I am also asking if you could email 10 of your friends, who may or may not know anything about the Wesley Foundation and asking them to consider partnering with us by donating $10-$20 as well. Thank you to those of you who have already contributed to my portion of the trip, if you would like to give more, GREAT! If not, please pass this on to friends.

Each one of our staff and team members are asking the same things of their friends and families. Each dollar is a dollar closer to 28 team members lives being transformed by serving, as well as the potential of the lives that we will come in contact with in China, Cambodia, and Haiti!

If you would like to give, please send a check to:

The Wesley Foundation
P.O. Box 3005
Ruston, LA 71272


or you can donate by using the PAYPAL option on our Facebook page. If you've got any questions, please, please, please call me anytime.

Much Love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images