pinning dreams.

10:40 AM

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Pinterest, but it's the newest most addicting form of social media meets yummy recipes, DIY projects, design ideas, fashion, and more. I love it! What's so great about it is that once you find something you like, you pin it to one of your boards so you can come back to it at any time. Plus, when you pin something, you're also sharing it with your followers, so it's a virtual way of bouncing ideas off one another. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?

A couple of days ago I came across the picture you see to your left. I fell in love with the idea. As I've shared here, I've never been a big dreamer. I'm not saying I don't have dreams, trust me, I do, but it's hard for me to articulate sometimes. Truth be told, I'm afraid once I verbalize my dreams, even if only to myself, that they may not come true, and I'll be disappointed. What I've been learning is that if I'm not willing to really figure out what my dreams are, I'll never be able to follow after them, or through attempting to follow one, stumble across another that I didn't even know I had. So, I've started my own dream jar. It only has 4 dreams in it so far, but I intend to add to it. This is a more simpler (& cuter) idea than my earlier plan to start a dream journal. It gives me the freedom to add to it and even take out as my dreams either change or actually come to be.

Now go check out Pinterest and see what dreams open up for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images