Please forgive...

7:27 PM

my un-blogginess as of late. I have no internet at my apartment so I'm limited to work and my parent's house. I'm not sure what my excuse was before. Today I'd like to talk to you about Amish Friendship Bread. I've never heard of it but I'm taking a gander at making it. Last Wednesday, my friend, Gina, put this ziploc bag full of batter and a recipe in front of me and asked, "Would you like to try this?" I stared at her blankly while quickly skimming the page. "Sure." I responded. Little did I know what I was committing to. Those who've been to my apartment in the last week can attest. It's a 10 day process, mainly of mashing the bag but still. Today I will finally embark on baking this so called friendship bread and pass along 4 starter bags of my own to 4 lucky people. Too bad I can't mail it because I know just who I'd send it to. I'll let you know how it turns out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images