Michael Buble' can cure any funk.

2:11 PM

Friday night, Mel and I went to see Michael Buble' in Shreveport. This is our second time seeing him together...how lucky are we? The first time was in Louisville, KY with April. We had great seats and actually almost touched him at one point when he came out in the audience! We weren't quite so lucky this time but we still had some good seats and the show was amazing!



I went to the doctor on Thursday and I'm on my way to restored health. It's been a weird week. I shared with my friend, Cathy, this morning that I've been in a funk ever since I got back from KY. I know it's part from being sick, but there's something else that I haven't quite figured out yet. Thankfully I began to feel better after talking to her and I'm actually beginning to feel the clouds lifting. I'm ready to feel like myself again!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images