happy new year!

1:05 AM

One of my new years resolutions should probably be "update the blog more than once a month", especially since a certain someone recently asked me if I had forgotten how to write:) Today as I was driving around town, running errands, and enjoying my normal day off for the first time in weeks, I thought about all the people I love, wondering what they were doing, more importantly, how they were doing. I thought about all the places I would love to visit in 2009 but I have so many friends all over the world, it's almost impossible to choose! I thought about how much longer I could survive working 2 jobs, yet still not surrendering to the thought of giving one of them up. I thought about the transitions happening at the church and the new opportunities that might be ahead for me in ministry! I thought about turning 32...I have officially settled into my "early-30's"! I thought about how Jesus' 3-year ministry was happening right now between 30 and 33. I guess that means I'm in my prime:) This year I do want to do all those typical things: eat better, exercise more, save money...but even more so, I want to move out of the way and allow Jesus to use me, to grow me, to wow me. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images