Man of Faith.

11:23 AM

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of Matt Chandler or his recent news. He's the lead teaching pastor at the Village Church in Dallas, TX...a phenomal one at that. I got the priviledge of hearing him speak at 2 conferences this fall. He's bold, he's honest, he's funny, but most importantly he stands on the truth and faith that comes from his relationship with Christ. He found out on Thanksgiving Day that he had a brain tumor that needed to be removed immediately. This is the video he made for his church pre-surgery. I'm happy to say that the surgery went well. Although he's still recovering and they're still waiting on the pathology report, he's doing exceptionally well. I hope this video blesses and convicts you as it did me.

Video from Matt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images