Brief Update.

7:19 PM

I've been trying to remember what it felt like my first days at Starbucks Ruston. After almost 5 years with predominantly the same team, they became my family. Today was my first day at my new store here in Columbia (technically Lexington). Everyone I met, from partners to customers, were super nice. The layout is a lot different from what I'm used to, but part of the fun is getting lost in the store, I suppose. My only real complaint is my schedule. I close all weekend, then 4 nights next week, including my birthday. Amber, my manager, seemed willing to work with me on this as I am not a night person. Obviously, I know that closing is something to be expected, but hopefully not every night! In the meantime, I'm enjoying sleeping in!


I'm continually thankful for the Syferts and the way they have welcomed me into their family. At dinner tonight, I asked Chloe what she did while I was at work. She told me she really missed me while I was gone:-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images