2 months going on 2 years!

8:03 PM

This is Avery at 2 months. Isn't she so dang cute?! Where the heck did those 2 months go? Next weekend I get to practice being a mom. Claire and Chris are taking the boys to Branson while me and the rest of her family play the Avery shuffle. I'll have her all day Friday and will be staying a couple of nights with her. I'll let you know how that goes. I do have an update on my recent pros/cons list, but I'm just not ready to share it yet. Soon, I promise. Thanks for checking in. Hope you're all doing well. If you get a chance, check out some of my favorite blogs to the left. I just found out that my old roommate from Chicago, Cindy, and her husband Dan just bought a house in Brooklyn with another couple and they're renovating it to live and also to rent out one of the floors. They've made some major progress and the 3rd floor apartment looks great! I'll be in touch soon. I open at Starbucks tomorrow for the 5th time since last Tuesday!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images