I can't believe it's already Sunday...

9:14 AM

Yesterday I was thankfully able to watch my good friends' Shannon Steed and Matt Sigler unite in marriage. It's the main reason I came back to KY but I was really beginning to wonder if I would make it. I'm still battling a fever although today I feel a little better. It's such a disappointment when you have grand plans for how you will spend your days on vacation, away from work and responsibility. This was not what I had in mind at all. I'll post some pics from the wedding when I get back home. It was beautiful and perfect and represented who they are so well. I couldn't be happier for them. I got to see lots of old friends from both college and seminary. I really am grateful. Today I'm hoping to venture out into Lexington for a bit and hit my favorite brunch spot downtown! Please pray that my body continues to heal. I'm a little nervous about the flight tomorrow. I hate nothing more than flying when I don't feel well, especially when I'm congested. The pressure on my ears can be excruciating!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images