spring.

11:55 AM

I always forget how much I love Louisiana in the springtime. I think it's because it lasts for a millisecond then dreaded summer hits. I'm crossing my fingers that since we had such an odd winter (snow) that maybe this summer will surprise us and we won't reach the 100+ humidity range. I'm not sure what the Lord was thinking when he created humidity. Of course, on the other hand, when I was living in KY I learned that the reason my skin was so dry and I stayed sick in the winter was because of the lack of humidity and I had to go out and buy a humidifier. I recently threw it away since I'm now back in the South and because it sprung a leak and water was all over my floor one day. My car has also decided to play a funny joke on me and not blow out that ice-cold air that I so much depend on during those hot summer days. Yesterday I got an unwelcome glimpse of what my summer could look like if I don't get it checked out. Since freon has already been put in my car this year, I now know that the problem is most likely serious...a.k.a expensive. I'm trying to prepare myself and trying to hold out til next month when those lovely government rebates get doled out.

I'm ready for the weekend. TWO whole days off!!! That's a small miracle. I will be painting a wall in my bedroom, hanging out with friends, going to see Sweet Charity at Tech, and sleeping late! I can't wait. Oh, and I almost forgot...watching Grey's Anatomy and Lost. I have to close at Starbucks tonight so I'll be taping those!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images