a little silliness...a little seriousness.

4:15 PM

I stole this from Camille
i am: a white mocha chip frappuccino.
i think: too much.
i know: that my computer is going to die soon.
i want: to go to the beach.
i have: clean hair.
i wish: all of my friends lived in the same place.
i hate: that gas is so high!
i miss: my friends from seminary.
i fear: that I may never get married.
i feel: tired after a long week.
i hear: a banjo.
i smell: coffee.
i crave: peach cobbler.
i search: for ways to save money and get out of debt quicker.
i wonder: what the future holds.
i regret: using credit cards so much in college and seminary.
i love: my friends...and blue bell icecream.
i ache: for poverty.
i care: about making a difference in the world.
i always: get excited when it's time to climb into my bed.
i am not: always confident.
i believe: that God made everything beautiful.
i dance: when no one is watching.
i sing: when no one is listening.
i don’t always: love like I should.
i fight: with myself more than others.
i write: a lot less than I used to.
i win: um, i don't play games all that often.
i lose: when I'm not honest.
i never: leave home without my cellphone. 
i confuse: others when I don't make sense.
i listen: as much as possible.
i can usually be found: at Starbucks.
i am scared: of snakes (stolen from Camille) and thriller movies!
i need: Jesus.
i am happy about: watching Grey's Anatomy and LOST tonight!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images