Martha Stewart, look out!

5:53 PM

Today I put on my home repair cap and changed the light fixture in my bedroom. Now I realize I'm only renting, but I really hated the one that was there before. I discovered in looking at old pics that I never got one of this atrocious monstrosity that stared at me each night when I climbed into my bed. You'll just have to take my word for it. Anyway, I've never done anything like this before but after a pep talk from my besty (she's incredibly handy), and some research on the internet, I took the plunge. I wish I could say it was a breeze. Note to self: any project that involves turning off the electricity should not be done on a Louisiana late spring/early summer day. It got really hot really fast and since I'm new to this it took me almost an hour. Oh well...it's done. Next room will be my bathroom. I would've done it today, however, the light fixture I bought won't work so I'll have to wait til later this week. Oh, and I would've taken a picture with the light actually on, but the light bulb I bought is too big. Go figure.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images