hope now.

2:20 PM

The near future holds a gift of contentment.
-so says my Chinese fortune

I've been carrying this around in my wallet for the past couple of weeks. It came at an interesting time...a time when I didn't feel content, when I was questioning, when I felt unsure about who I was. Not to say that all these things have been resolved but just the sheer fact that I kept a fortune from a cookie got me thinking about where we get our truth from. I certainly don't think some fortune cookie maker had me in mind when he/she produced it. It's just meant to be fun...and depending on the crowd, not my friends:), may include such things as "in bed" attached to it. But I do believe the near future holds a gift a contentment...

Here's a band I've been listening to recently...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images