a new blog....a funny story.

11:53 AM

I don't typically dedicate an entire blog post to a specific person...minus you know, people I don't really know but would like to, however, my friend, Ross has just started a new blog so I feel inspired to promote it since I'm sure it will be highly entertaining:) In his first post, he states, "I will be offensive and judgmental and won’t feel bad about doing it. I will be loving and caring and will feel great about myself afterwards. I will add humor and fun and will make it enjoyable – for you and me." He will be all those things...it's who he is and although there are certainly plenty of things we don't agree on, at the end of the day I'm still crazy about him. So if you're easily offended, I would maybe suggest you not check him out.

He's also a very talented photographer. Check out his work here.

A funny story. My mom called me late yesterday afternoon from Shreveport. She tells me she's come up with this great ministry opportunity for Trinity, especially targeting all the "mature" women in the church. She continues on about how I need to advertise it in the bulletin and in the Tidings. Finally she shares this "great ministry opportunity" of hers. The Chippendales are coming to Shreveport in October!! Yep, this is my mother:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images