my therapy.

12:46 PM

Does anyone remember Fresh Ink cards that Hallmark used to put out? They were my absolute favorite! When I lived in KY and I was having a rough day I would run down to Hallmark and literally spend hours reading these cards and too much money purchasing them for friends. I thought about this a few days ago when I was at our local Hallmark looking for a couple of cards for different friends. It wasn't therapeutic at all. In fact, it was kind of frustrating with the poor selection in the midst of hundreds of cards on the shelves. I need a card that's not only funny but a little quirky. I need a card that when the recipient reads it, they're getting a piece of me. Sadly I feel defeated in this area and sad that I didn't stock up even more on these amazing cards. If I end up turning to something destructive for therapy, I will be calling Hallmark for help with rehab! Here are a few things that still work in the meantime! Do we see a trend?:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images