It's beginning to look a lot like...FALL!

10:56 AM

Yesterday in church we sang "Shout to the Lord." I was in college when I first heard that song so it's obviously a little dated but without fail, I always get choked up when we sing this line, "Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your Name." I get this vivid mental image of this and it seriously gives me goose bumps. I realize not all my readers get this. I have a few friends who don't share my Heavenly allegiance, so they probably think I'm crazy about now, but I guess unless you've experienced Jesus Christ firsthand, you just don't get it.

We had a small break in the rain here in LA for the weekend...it's starting back today so Lora, I don't know when you're returning from Erie but hopefully Henry gave you some sunshine:) We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I decided to do a comparison of Avery from the past 3 years:) I'll add more soon!
One last thing: you must read my friend, Matt's latest entry! I've been laughing my hoo-hah off!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images