Will there be roadsigns in Heaven?

7:11 PM

My first night in Atlanta has been quite adventurous. I got in about 3pm which was amazing because I beat the 5pm traffic. Even at 3, it was still a little crazy. I don't mind driving in big cities...in fact I really enjoy it...when I know WHERE I AM. After spending a year in Chicago, I rarely got lost and if I got turned around I could quickly get back on track. Now by nature I'm directionally-challenged. My first summer with CSM, I was always the first host to get lost but thankfully I worked with groups that were gracious and we always found our way...eventually. So tonight I decided to venture out for some take-out, watch a little tv, and go to bed fairly early since I have another early morning tomorrow. At 6pm I head out into the crazy traffic on a hunt for food. I didn't necessarily want something I could get in Ruston so I was willing to search. However, after about half an hour I decided to turn around and head back to the mall that's directly across from my hotel. There's all kinds of eateries over there. As I was driving back I realized I wasn't recognizing street names so I pulled my phone back out to check my map and lo and behold I've somehow gone off-course. I finally made it back about 7:30 and ended up at a local sushi place. If you're wondering what's in the photo, it's egg sushi:) It was really cheap and I was really just curious so I ordered it along with my rainbow roll. It's basically just cooked egg attached to a ball of rice with a piece of seaweed. Needless to say, I didn't eat it but I did laugh really hard when I opened the container:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images