have we become too dependent?

12:13 PM

One of the things I love about the internet is that it's always changing...improving. This year I've been very excited that I can catch my favorite tv shows that I may have forgotten to record on the internet the next day. So when I remembered that Grey's was on last night and I was in Monroe with friends, my panic quickly dissolved when it occurred to me that I could watch it this afternoon. Friday is my day off...perfect time to catch up on those very important tv shows. Only now....I can't get it to work!!! I tried around 10:30 and I just tried now. It says it's loading and then nothing...just a black screen. So now I'm reconsidering this whole watching tv on the internet deal. Maybe I've depended on it too much and should go back to recording those shows just in case the internet fails me as it has today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images