Responsibility 101

2:58 PM

A couple of days ago I was heartbroken to find that my camera that I love and take everywhere has decided to no longer work. It was just fine Halloween night and then the next night I pull it out to find that when I turn it on it says "lens error." I took it to my dad thinking he could fix it. I mean, he's into cameras and computers and loves to tinker with things. Instead he quickly concluded that something has jammed the lens deterring it from working properly so my options are to send it back to Nikon or buy a new one. Great. The truth of the matter is that it's probably my fault that it's not working. I'm not all that careful with it. I throw it from purse to purse and never think to maybe consider putting it in it's own carrying case to avoid such scenarios I'm now facing I tend to forget that I'm dealing with a piece of equipment that costs up to $200. I think from now on I'll remember to be more responsible with my treasures.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images