It's beginning to look AND feel a lot like Christmas...

10:01 PM

I can't believe how cold it is here in the good ole' South. I actually pulled out a scarf tonight. Considering I have about 20, I just might get to wear them all if I only wear them once! I realized on Wednesday as I was driving to TX for Thanksgiving that I forgot to write a little blog about going out of town. I've officially failed at my nablopomo challenge since I haven't written in a good 4 or so days now, but I won't be discouraged. I'll press on til the end of the month and hold my head high as I cross the blogging finish line behind all the other uber-bloggers!

Thanksgiving was amazing. I'll post updates and photos as the week goes on, but for now I must have a nice long visit with my pillow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images