Unwarranted texts.

12:46 PM

I realize that it's become incredibly easy to receive spam and junk in our e-mail inboxes. I don't like it, but if it becomes too overwhelming, I've been known to start a new e-mail account. Today I was sitting at my desk when I heard my phone ringing. I recognized it as a text by the ringtone. Yes, I'm a text-messaging junkie, but that's for another blog. As I looked to see who it was from, I noticed it was a 5-digit number. Odd. I open it and it says, "Brandie@terrymurphy.com (c this) Hey, meet locale singles goto: (www.chairsplacedina.com)" First off, who the heck is Brandie? Second, how did you get my number? Third, how did you know I was single? Fourth, you should really learn how to spell. I really hope that I am not entering the the realm of spam texts. Changing my phone number is much more difficult than changing my e-mail address.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images