pics from my whirlwind weekend!

7:14 PM

It all started with a trip to Monroe to the new Starbucks for their Friends and Family night. Their store is SO cool!
We decided to attempt to take a group store picture but a couple of people got cut out!
On Friday night we hit downtown Ruston for the Studio Art Tour! This is Hannah and I modeling in front of her amazing photos!Aaron and I decided to get creative and take lots of fun pics throughout the night!
This is probably my favorite. We discovered our reflection was coming out in the pics of the pretty Christmas windows.Christmas tree at Railroad ParkTrolley Stop or for this night, horse and carriage stop!Saturday night we all headed to the Tech/San Jose game!This one makes me laugh because of the guy in the background with his mouth wide open:)And so ends my fun-filled weekend. I'm completely exhausted but it was very fun! I'm very grateful for my Starbucks friends!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images