What I would miss.

9:50 PM

Although there are many days that I feel like I'm ready to move away from Ruston again, this is what I would miss. Avery will be one-month-old on Saturday. In some ways it doesn't seem like she's changed that much but after I took this picture tonight, I realize she is changing. Her eyes are becoming clearer and an are amazing shade of blue; she's beginning to smile; she stays awake for hours at a time; she's looking more and more like Grant; and of course, she's getting bigger. As I was hanging out with her tonight here at my house, my mom looked over at me and asked, "Aren't you glad you're here for this?" I am. I know when the time does come for me to move to a new place, leaving her and her 2 big brothers will be hard. So for now, I find joy in the divine moments I get to spend with them.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images