You may or may not know...

11:05 PM

...I love to get pedicures.
...I grew up with ferrets as pets.
...I'm an only child...my friends are my family.
...I lived in Chicago for a year.
...I chopped all my hair off once.
...I have 3 God-children.
...I'm a sucker for a guy who can pull off hats.
...When I was in high-school I wrote poetry.
...My parents still live in the same house I grew up in.
...I never knew either of my grandfathers.
...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
...I enjoy going to movies by myself.
...Most days I hate the way I look.
...Fall is my favorite season.
...I wish I could sing.
...I love to dance but don't do it often because I'm self-conscious.
...I want to get married and have a family someday.
...I'm addicted to the Gilmore Girls.
...I love to take pictures.
...When I'm anxious or tired I play with my hair.
...I like good beer.
...I love the ocean.
...I cry at random things.
...I've only been in love once.
...I've traveled to 4 countries.
...My favorite color is blue.
...I hate the sound dogs make when they drink water.
...English was my favorite subject in school.
...I like geometric designs.
...I love to shop, especially for fun purses.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images