Old friends.

6:06 PM

This past weekend one of my best friends from high-school, Rachel Hamm, came back into town. We figured out we hadn't seen or talked to each other in close to 7 years. I was in her wedding 8 years ago at Sky Ranch and now she has two kids! I love friendships like these. I was a little nervous driving over to meet her, wondering if we would have anything to talk to or if it would be awkward at all. It wasn't...we picked up as if no time had passed and reminisced about the days when we shared a locker and drove around town trying to find the boys we had crushes on at the time. We talked about our lives now and how we've changed. And we laughed....alot.

This is us at Prom in 1994. We've both lost the classy bangs:) I also still have my prom dress and if I could still fit into it, I'd wear it today! That's how much I still love it 13 years later!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images