heroes.

9:43 PM

I have a new addiction...the tv show, Heroes. My best friend told me that if I started watching it that I would love it. She was right. When it started last season, I just couldn't fit another show into my life. I had Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, House (occasionally), Gilmore Girls and Studio 60. Gilmore Girls ended last year and Studio 60 was cancelled (stupid tv critics!). Since Lost doesn't start til January and two of my shows are no longer, I thought I'd try it. I went to Movie Gallery last Friday and picked up the first disc. I watched it all in one sitting, got back in my car and got the second disc! This past weekend I've watched discs 3, 4, and 5. I only have one left...3 episodes!!! I found out today that after spending close to $20 on renting the first season, my friend John has had them all along. He's bringing me the last disc tomorrow! I have another crazy week ahead of me so it may be Friday before I watch it, but at least I don't have to worry about late fees! I'm 3 episodes behind on the new season, but thanks to the great technology of the internet, I can catch up in no time!

Thanks to all of you who prayed for me this past week. You have no idea how excited I was when Friday finally got here. Unfortunately, I acquired a migraine Friday night that lasted til 8am Saturday morning...I had to call in sick to Starbucks (I never do that), but I seriously couldn't move. I was thankful to wake up this morning feeling tired, but headache-free.


I did get to go to a pumpkin patch at one of the churches in Monroe. This was the result of our trip:) Is she not the cutest?! Here's to another busy week!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images