to my adoring fans.

10:31 PM

I'm sorry I've been MIA in bloggy world this week. It was my first week full-time at the church plus still working a couple of shifts at Starbucks. By the time Saturday rolled around all I wanted to do was stay in bed. Besides going to Garrett's cross-country meet at 10, I spent the rest of the day napping and watching movies. It was actually a perfect day.

The new job is going well. It can be a bit overwhelming at times trying to learn everything, but the staff is great and building those relationships has been invaluable. I haven't had to empty any more relish jars, but we did have to wrap 66 books to represent the books of the Bible. That was quite a task! I'm blessed to have an intern who's doing her practicum at the church this quarter, so she's been really helpful to do those important tedious tasks 8 hours a week.

Today I took the afternoon to hang out with my besty, April, who's in town for a couple of days. Words can't express how much I miss her. Of course, one of our favorite hobbies when we're together is shopping so my pocket book has benefited from the separation. We made up for it today though. Tomorrow, another good friend of ours from college, Mary, is coming in so I'm looking forward to some more good girl time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images