A little time off.

4:39 PM

This weekend I'm in The Woodlands, TX visiting my old roomie, April. Last night we went to see Foreigner, Styx, and Def Leppard:) Pictures to come! I'm so glad to be out of Ruston for a few days and to do a lot of nothing. Right now I'm hanging out at the local Panera and am about to move from my current table to one of the oversized chairs to read a book. Just wanted to check in. Hope you're all well.

And yes, Josephine is officially totaled. I'll be getting a check next week, turning in the rental car on Tuesday and figuring out how much I really want to spend on another car. I must admit I'm not really looking forward to it. If you know of any good used car dealers, let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images