Is this the end?

6:54 PM

Today I wrecked my car, Josephine. (I like to name my cars.) I was driving down 167 North and this sweet lady decided to stop do a U-TURN right in front of me. I slammed on my brakes and tried to honk, but quickly realized that I was definitely going to hit her. So...I gripped the steering wheel and closed my eyes. For some reason, closing my eyes makes it less real? I'm not sure. Thankfully neither one of us were hurt...my airbad didn't even deploy which sort of surprised me. Her minivan barely looks scratched. My little Saturn...well, I think you can see. The lady was super nice and incredibly apologetic. She said she would even pay my deductible. I have no doubt the adjustor will total Josephine due to her age and mileage. It's a shame...she's a good car. My insurance agent said this should be a smooth process since we're both with State Farm...I sure hope so.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images