It's Official.

12:31 AM

Today I accepted the job at Trinity. I'll be the assistant to the DCE, Director of Christian Education. I'm excited but also nervous. I suppose that's natural. Andy's been very encouraging through the whole process. He understands that this will most likely not be a long-term job for me but a place to grow and gain experience until God opens the next door. I won't officially come on full-time until the end of September/beginning of October. I want to ensure that I have enough hours at Starbucks to keep my health benefits through the end of the year. After that, my plan is to continue to work at Starbucks about 10 hours a week for a little extra money and because I love it there so much.

I don't really have much of a car update. We've both filed claims with our insurance agents and we should get the police report on Monday. My agent told me today that I should be able to rent a car at the beginning of the week so that will certainly be helpful until we figure out what the status of my car is. There's a good chance they'll total it, but Dad seems to think we can get it fixed. We shall see.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images