Recent Developments.

11:32 PM

Jenn moved to Lubbock on Monday. Now even though I'm way excited for her to move out of Ruston for the very first time, it also makes me sad seeing how she's one of my few close friends that was still living in Ruston that I've known most of my life. We went on one last shopping spree before her big going-away party last weekend. I miss her already.
On Friday, Dana, one of the shifts at Starbucks, moved to SC. This is most of our Starbucks family here on the left. I've been at this store for almost 5 months. That's hard for me to believe...I was at my store in Lexington for 6 months. If you're ever looking for eccentric, fun, and downright awesome friends, work at Starbucks!

On Thursday I interviewed for the position at my church, the one I've been sharing my pros/cons list about. It was a good interview. Regardless of whether or not I get the job, I'm glad a I did it. I've learned that staying in Ruston is not the worst thing that could ever happen to me and that by living here, it does not mean that I'm moving backwards. This has been a big realization for me. However, I will say that the 100 degree weather might, in fact, kill me. Last week I started "running" again. This week I threw in the towel. There is no reason to purposely be outside. I figure if I'm not exercising AND it is ridiculously hot outside, I might as well treat myself to numerous bowls of Blue Bell icecream. When my clothes no longer fit, I will certainly regret this decision.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images